Imagine Academy offers exciting job opportunities for motivated professionals seeking a collaborative work experience. Develop your teaching skills with expert mentors in a supportive environment.
Positions Currently Available
Please click on the positions below for a detailed description. Interested candidates should fill out the form on the right and submit their resume.
BCBA/ Curriculum Specialist Position
- Complete initial and on-going developmental assessment for programming every 6mo-1year and/or as needed
- Complete initial and on-going functional behavior assessment for behavior planning year and/or as needed as well as additional protocols and data sheets related to behavior plans
- Given current programming and curricula, develop and organize individualized programs based on assessment that cover the following areas: pre-academic, graded academies, vocational skills, adaptive daily living skills, and social-emotional skills
- Willingness and ability to collaborate with a transdisciplinary team of clinicians including Speech, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapists, DIR/Floortime Coaches, and Creative Arts Therapists (e.g., music, mental health department)
- The curriculum specialist is the go-between for school and home and between the teacher and related services. It is essential that you keep all parties in the loop with programming/behavior changes during weekly meetings, collaboration on goals/behavior plans, and home visits
- Daily/weekly support in assigned classrooms 1-3 times/week to provide hands on training, modeling, and implementation of both programming and behavior plans.
- Assist Curriculum Department in conducting weekly professional development as well as onboarding full day trainings.
- Will oversee supervision of 1-2 BCBA/RBT candidates at a time depending on need.
- BCBA certification
- LBA preferred
- 2-5 years of experience as a BCBA Supervisor, preferably in an education setting
- Qualified to supervise BCBA candidates
- Teacher certification and experience greatly preferred
- Part time, though option for full-time as half Curriculum Specialist and half Co-Teacher available
- In person work 8:15am-3:45pm
- Option for medical/dental benefits
- Generous PTO and holiday paid leave
- Competitive salary
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, protected status, Veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against based on a disability.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)(Full Time)
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)(Part Time)
Salary: Salary is dependent upon years and breadth of field experience.
Salary: $28,000.00-$32,000.00/ year
Comments are closed.